Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Seeds

My seeds arrived.

I was beginning to worry where they were as I'd ordered them very early last week and thought they might arrive by the end of last week.

And when they didn't arrive on Monday I was getting ready to make some phone calls.

As it turned out I had to drive Cab 11 to Brisbane and return and I'd forgotten all about seeds arriving in the mail.

So when I eventually got home and inside I was pleasantly surprised  to find two small parcels chock full of seeds.

Guess what this little veggie gardener will be doing this weekend.

I haven't grown a lot of these before but after watching a video of Brisbane gardening identity and chook wrangler Claire Bickle on Blooming in Brisbane Gardening TV I'm going to give them a try.

A few of the others I'm just curious about.



Cheers and happy seed planting

Stewart.

No comments: